torsdag den 5. maj 2011

Day 18. Mind over matter.

Last night I made a consious decision to not feel shite anymore. And that is exactly what I'm going to do.

Today I've done nearly 2 hours of cardio and had a massage so I'm feeling pretty good rite now.

I started the day with my 3-2-1 intervals, same as ususal. I strapped my ankel up and it didn't bother me too much (until I was finished with the run).
Then I ran 20 min form SATS Nørrebro to SATS Parken. At Sats Parken I did 30 min on the x-trainer then I ran back doing a couple of laps around the park, that took about 35 min. My pulse was over 75% all the way. Pretty effective.

After that I had a massage with Mette from Urban Health http://www.urban-health.dk/ that was great. She fixed my ankle and squeezed a whole load of nasty stuff out of my calfs. Feeling fine. Apparently My lowerback is too tense, that effects my squat technique, but let's not get into that rite now.

Now I'm ready for the weigh in tomorrow. I feel like I didn't give my all at the start of the week so I'm a little bit nervous that that might effect the results. fingers crossed.

Todays Food:

Morning protein shake with 15g protein powder. (60 kcal) and 15g protein

Breakfast (400 kcal) = 100g porridge oats and 100g skimmed milk. 17g protein.

After training (120 kcal) = 30g protein mania. That gives me 30g protein.

Main meal split up and eaten during the day. (547 kcal) gives me 45g protein= 
100g Full corn Bulgur (300 kcal) + 15g protein
1 carrot (50 kcal)
1 small spring onion (5 kcal)
1/2 green pepper (23 kcal)
150g chicken breast (169 kcal) 30g protein

Meal (177 kcal) = 2 fish balls + 1 large piece of rye bread. 10g protein

Meal (146 kcal)  2 pieces of rye bread 2g protein Note: I'm eating the bread earlyer in the day time now. I want to get as much of the carbs as possible in as early as possible. I need the energy during the day but not at the night.
Meal (169 kcal) 150g chicken breast 30g protein

Evening snack (160 kcal) 8g protein
200g A38 (80 kcal) 7g protein
90g banana (80 kcal) 1g protein

 
Total: 1779 kcal 157g protein.

Weigh in and photos for you tomorrow. Plus I'm going to start with the good stuff Protein Fabrikken sent me. But more about that tomorrow.

Be good.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar