onsdag den 4. maj 2011

Day 17. Wednesday. 10 hours sleep makes a difference.

Hi again everybody.

Do not under estimate the power of a good nights sleep!!

I'm feeling better today, although my ankle is still hurting.
I still think the diet is hard and I'm constantly thinking about all the food I can't eat, but today is better than yesterday. Not so moody, not so tired. That might have something to do with the 10 hours sleep I got last night. God dam it I needed that.

I trained weights again today.
I could feel the squats in my ankle a lot but I think I should be able to do intervals tomorrow.
My cardio was 1 hour cycling.

Todays Food:

Morning protein shake with 15g protein powder. (60 kcal) and 15g protein

Breakfast (400 kcal) = 100g porridge oats and 100g skimmed milk. 17g protein.

After training (120 kcal) = 30g protein mania. That gives me 30g protein.

Main meal split into 3 meals eaten during the day. This worked really well for me. I just had bits all day, every time I felt hungry just took another bite. Psychological effect was huge. (579 kcal) gives me  60g protein= 
100g Chic peas (365 kcal) + 20g protein
1 carrot (29 kcal)
1 small spring onion (5 kcal)
1 tomatoe (18 kcal)
140g tinned tuna (162 kcal) + 40g protein

Meal (313 kcal) = 125 g mackerel + 1 large piece of rye bread. 19g protein

Snack (65 kcal) 1 apple.


Late meal (209 kcal) = 1 chicken breast  + 1 small piece of rye bread. That gives me 31g protein
Total: 1746 kcal 172g protein.  

All is good. I feel like I've been behind in the cardio this week. After my intervals tomorrow I'm going to see if I can do 90 min cardio.

See you tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar