tirsdag den 3. maj 2011

Day 16. Tuesday. football is bad for you.

Hello again.

The plan today was 1 hours cardio and the 3-2-1 intervals again.

Same as last Tuesday, after playing football Monday night I started the day injured. This time it's my ankle that got hammered. A poorly timed tackle by our buddy Martin and I have to rethink my training for the day, hopefully not for the week!!

Training:

I ran for 30 min, cycled for 45 min and then ran for 20 min. A total of 95 min cardio instead of intervals. I do need to get the pulse up higher then I did today but it should be ok for once.

I'm starting to find this hard now. The first two weeks I ran on my fat deposits and all was good. Now it feels like that is starting to slow down, I can really feel the low carb diet draining my energy. I'm tired again today, but not as moody as I was yesterday. I'm going to bed at 8pm to see if I can freshen up for tomorrow. I'm cooking up some chick peas for tomorrow so tomorrow is going to be a good day. 

Todays Food:

Morning protein shake with 15g protein powder. (60 kcal) and 15g protein

Breakfast (400 kcal) = 100g porridge oats and 100g skimmed milk. 17g protein.

After training (120 kcal) = 30g protein mania. That gives me 30g protein.

1st meal (209 kcal) = 1 chicken breast  + 1 small piece of rye bread. That gives me 31g protein




2nd meal (132 kcal) = 1 egg + 1 small piece of rye bread. 8g protein


3rd meal (313 kcal) = 125 g mackerel + 2 pieces of rye bread. 19g protein


Snack (146 kal) = All in 1 biscuit. 5 g protein (waist of calories, I just needed something and this was all I could find. Although there is an ok amount of protein in there, this was a bad idea I could have used those calories better.)

Main meal (338 kcal) gives me  42g protein=
254g green beans (107 kcal) + 9g protein
254g cauliflower (66 kcal) + 3 g protein
150g Chicken breast (165 kcal) + 30g protein

Late night snack (80 kcal) + 7 g protein=
200g A38 (80 kcal) 7g protein

Total: 1798 kcal (just under the golden 1800) 174g protein.  

Tomorrow is going to be a great day. I talked to Protein Fabrikken last night and they want to sponsor my project. Lets see what they have to offer. Check out there web site it's a cool concept. 
http://www.proteinfabrikken.dk
Sleep tight.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar