fredag den 22. april 2011

Day 5. Weigh in day. End of the first week.

So it's Friday.

I know I started the blog on Monday and I know a week is 7 days but today is the end of the first week. The first weigh in was Friday the 15th and we have weigh ins every Friday. I started the training program on Monday the 18th but the start weight and fat % is from the 15th.

I've been looking forward to today. I need the first week to be good. I'm expecting my weight loss to slow as my metabolism alters to accommodate for the low calorie intake (I have a plan for when that happens) so i need to loose most of the weight in the first couple of weeks. I've stuck to the plan and trained hard for the last 5 days and not cheated on my diet. It has to have paid off.

A quick recap on the last weigh in.

On the 15th I weighed 82 kilos, had 21.8% fat which is 17.9 kilos.

And today after 1 week sticking to the plan I weigh 80.7 kilos, have 20.3% fat which is 16.4 kilos.


In 1 week I've lost 1.5 kilos of pure fat. 0 muscle loss. I'm very happy with that.

Here's the pic.





Training:

Training today with Patrick was excellent. I'm not only loosing fat but I'm getting stronger. We increased the weight significantly on must exercises.  
Same resistance program as day 1. 
Super set the squats with the military press, the leg extensions with the leg curls, the dumbbell press with the dumbbell row and the ring roll outs with the joy stick twists. but we added some hyper-extensions to strengthen my lower back. 

We tried to follow the weights with the 3-2-1 intervals again but it was no good. I didn't have the legs for it after yesterdays session. so I did 30 min on the cross trainer which is fine.


The food. 

I mixed it up a bit today.

As soon as I woke up I had a protein shake with 15g protein powder. (60 kcal) and 15g protein
That took the edge of my morning hunger. I waited an hour or so before training then had my usual breakfast so not to go cold to quick. It worked.
Breakfast (400 kcal) = 100g porridge oats 100g skimmed milk. 17g protein.

After training (120 kcal) = 30g protein mania. That gives me 30g protein.

Snack (88 kcal) = 1 egg. 10 g protein

Main meal split into 2 (676 kcal) which gives me 62g protein
100g chick peas. (365 kcal) + 20g protein
180g chicken breast. (180 kcal) + 38g protein
50g green peas. (35 kcal) + 3g protein
50g sweet corn. (48 kcal) + 1 g protein (lots of calories in sweet corn)
50g carrot. (18 kcal)
30g pepper. (30 kcal)

3rd meal (250 kcal) = 140g mackrel in tomato sauce + 1 piece of rye bread. That gives me 13 g protein

To round off the day 140 (kcal). My all time favourite 300g A38 yoghurt. 12g protein

All in all for the day 1735 (kcal) and 159g protein. 

Tomorrow I will take a rest day so my legs have a chance to be fresh again. They deserve it.

It's been a good day today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar