tirsdag den 19. april 2011

Day 1. First weigh in. Make a plan

Hi.
My name is Leon and I want a six pack.

I'm 32 years old and work at SATS Nørrebro which is a training centre in Denmark.
I am a personal trainer and have a lot of training experience. I was in great form up until the end of 2009 but, as you hear all too often, too much work, too little focus on training and too much "good" food takes it's toll even on a personal trainer.

This is me today. A bit wide around the middle.





















I way 82 kilos and have a fat % of 21.8%. That means that I am carrying 17.9 kilos of fat.
 
With the help of my personal trainer Patrick Boiken. My goal is to drop a minimum of 6 kilos of fat in the next 6 weeks and end with a six pack.

We're going to weigh in and update the photograph every Friday so you can follow the progress. But I'll blog my training programs and how I'm feeling as much as I can. If you want to feel free to try and train the same, maybe it'll work for you too?
  
It's time to make a plan.

To start with I need to be burning a lot more calories then I'm eating.
So I'm going to limit my self to 1800 kcal per day split into 6 meals. Due to my background in training I still have a good amount of muscle mass. I don't want to loose that so of those 1800 kcal I need to make sure I have about 160g protein per day.

As far as training goes I'm going to aim high and say that I want to train twice a day 6 days a week. that'll be 12 sessions all together. Due to time issues I'm going to have to put some sessions together but I'll get back to that. 3 of these sessions will be heavy weight training, 3 will be high intensity intervals and the rest will be regular cardio.  

Wish me luck.

3 kommentarer: