torsdag den 21. april 2011

Day 4. Thursday. Hardest day so far.

It's Thursday and it was tough.

The training plan was:
3-2-1 Intervals and 1 hour cardio. That was all!!
I decided the best thing to do was to run to the closest SATS, do my intervals and run back. The nearest SATS centre is Hvidovre which is about 4k from where I live. I ran there no problem, did the 3-2-1 intervals which was really hard. The only thing keeping me going was "weigh in tomorrow. weigh in tomorrow. weigh in tomorrow." In the end I was pretty wasted but happy. I managed to run about 2 k on my way home and then just ran out of steam. Had to walk, tried to run a bit had to walk again. So I didn't get the cardio I needed today. No where near an hour I hope this doesn't affect the weight tomorrow.
I think the main problem was that I ate my breakfast at 6.30 and fell back to sleep.I didn't set off until 9.30 and didn't eat between breakfast and the run. 460kcal for breakfast and then running 3 hours later was just not enough fuel.

The food:

I got my fingers on some 0 carb protein powder. 100g = 99g protein and it actually tastes ok. That is going to help me A LOT.






Breakfast (460 kcal) = 100g porridge oats 100g skimmed milk plus 15g protein mania powder. The protein powder gives me 15g + 17g. all together 32g

After training (120 kcal) = 30g protein mania. That gives me 30g protein.

2nd meal (250 kcal) = 150g chicken breast + 1 piece of rye bread. That gives me 28 g protein

3rd meal (250 kcal) = 140g mackrel in tomato sauce + 1 piece of rye bread. That gives me 13 g protein

Main meal. (545 kcal) =
90g full corn bulgur (280 kcal) 13g protein
185g chicken breast   (185 kcal) 37g pr
onions and fresh vegtables pan fried (80 kcal)

Gonna finish off the day with 300 g A38 natural yoghurt. (120 kcal) 12g protein.

1745 kcal and 165g protein

First weigh in in the morning. Can't wait to see if it is working or if we have to change our plan.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar